With Christmas on the horizon, round out your nice list with these 12 Sweet Treats For Holiday Gifting straight from your kitchen!
Happy Holidays! Apologies for being missing in action around these parts. Life got hella hectic and well, yada-yada-yada…I’m hoping to make it up to you with these 12 Sweet Treats for Holiday Gifting!
The big day is only a few days away and I am nowhere near prepared, so let’s get to this list. Hopefully one of these sweet treats will inspire you to whip up one or twelve of these edible gifts for those special someones!
12 Sweet Treats For Holiday Gifting:
- One or one dozen of these Happy Hour Eggnog Truffles with freshly grated nutmeg and a generous serving of bourbon will most certainly get any party started.
- These little cookie crumble Caramelized White Chocolate Gingerbread Men stole a few hearts and have become a family and friends holiday favourite.
- Gather the family and friends for an Ugly Sweater Cookie decorating party and be sure to set a few out for Santa. One size fits all!
- The date caramel is the real star in these Hazelnut Linzer Cookies.
- Personalize your Meringues Kisses with a little sugar stamp flair.
- These gorgeous Baileys Salted Caramel Truffles are EVERYTHANG!!
- Give that winter fresh feeling with a batch of Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties.
- With just a handful of ingredients, these Hazelnut Rochers come together quickly and are deliciously addictive.
- These Peanut Butter Chocolate Palmiers would be perfect for the PB&C lover on your list, or simply replace with cinnamon sugar for a more traditional pastry.
- The ultimate holiday edible gift, this English Toffee is a real crowd pleaser.
- One of my absolute holiday faves, these Chocolate Amaretti Cookies are the perfect companion to a cup of tea, or glass of milk for the dude in red.
- The quickest of the bunch to make, this Pistachio Rose Bark makes the perfect last minute gift.
For the cookie lover on your list, whip up a batch of Easy Lemon Lavender Shortbread.
Or, these Piped Lemon Nutmeg Cookies.
Lastly, the holidays aren’t the same without a perfectly crisp batch of biscotti! They are perfect for enjoying with a cuppa, or gifting. Whip up a batch of Double Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti, or
Wishing you all a wonderfully sweet holiday season!